Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Monthly Circle Challenge


Hi, all...here I am again with another challenge.  This one is to feature a wall decor item with at least 2 cuts from the Cricut and at least 3 colors.  So, I busted out my acrylic sheets from Clear Scraps and got to work....I cut out a frame background using Fancy Frames and stuck it to the back of the acrylic in vinyl.  I then cut out the words using the Calligraphy cartridge and then my little girl bug head from Car Decals and the dress form from French Manor using vinyl as well. I then placed those images on the front of the acrylic.  I punched a couple of holes at the top and hung it from a ribbon. 




I can use this wall hanging two ways...I can put a picture of a project in the opening behind the acrylic or I can use it as a dry erase board.

Hope you enjoy....and drop by again, soon!

4 comments:

KropinKat said...

I love it! Very cool!

Michelle said...

cool cool chickie...look at you bustin out all these challenges! the things you can do with no kids and no work ! LOL !!! ♥

cdm317 said...

That is neat and creative! Good luck in the challenge!
Colleen

Kim Ricketts said...

Very Cute background chickie!! I love the header! I love changing blog styles! I just need to figure out how to do it custom lol!

~Kim