Friday, March 9, 2012

Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge

Today I made an entry for the Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge.  The challenge was to take one of the Circle Design team sketches and put your own spin on it.  I chose to make a St. Patrick's Day card to go with the little project I made earlier in the week for my hubby!

I used the rainbow from Create a Critter and the pot of gold from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I also used 5 Cuttlebug folders, 5 colors of twine from The Twinery and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom stamp set Luck of the Irish.  Here is the sketch and my take on it....




I hope you enjoyed looking at my little project today....I'll keep on posting, so please keep on checking back!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is absolutely toooo cute !!! look at you go, a week off from work and waaallaaa ! creative jusices flow ! lol

Stefani said...

Yea...don't have all that boring stuff cluttering my head. :)

Kim Ricketts said...

I love all the embossing!! Very cute!!