Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cross Post with Expressions Vinyl - Business Brand Set

Hi, all...Today is my first day as a Monthly contributor on the Expressions Vinyl Blog.  Please go check out the business brand set I did for my mom's home based business (Homecoming Mums).

Expressions Vinyl Blog
(I have removed this hotlink as the Expressions Vinyl Blog is having technical difficulties). 
If you wish to visit them directly...please use expressionsvinyl.com.

Here are some pics of the finished projects, but all the details of how to create them are on the Expressions Vinyl Blog.





Thank you for stopping in!  Come back soon! I'm working on many fun projects.

3 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

what a great idea!!! You are so talented!!!

Doris P. said...

awesome!! I love vinyl!! and vinyl expressions!! love your project!!
parkernana5@cox..net

Robin Marshall Clark said...

You did a great job on this! But I am still waiting on my car bucket!!!! ; )