Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jaded Blossom February 2014 Challenge...

Hey, Y'all....Well, if you know me, you know I normally don't enter the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge until the last day...sometimes the last hour, but I thought I would share some items I made for a girlfriend's babyshower gift as this month's Challenge is Crafter's Choice and not specific to a holiday or style.  The only rule is that it must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it.

So, I am entering my first layout...as it has stamps on it.

I made this little frame page for the precious girl.
I used Flag Dies 2 and Baby and Weddings stamp set. 

I made a couple of other layouts....This one is based on a baby girl's wardrobe choices.  It is my favorite of the 3.  I used both of the Jaded Blossom Flag Dies sets for the sun rays.  I love the caption at the bottom "Gonna Dress You Up in My Love"







The last layout is all about my girlfriend....she is a bling freak!
 
Hope you enjoyed my layouts (don't tell anyone I actual made some scrapbook pages)!
 
 
 

10 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

SWEET! What beautiful layouts. I love,love,love those ribbons on the first page, what a great idea. The clothesline page is super sweet and I love the way you created that sun. The pink layout is just all girly sweetness. These are fabulous!

Melissa said...

Great gift to welcome a baby girl. Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

Kate said...

Well you have been very busy. Awesome LO's. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

Crystal said...

I love all the ribbon on the first one! Such details on all of them! I love them all for different reasons! Congrats on getting your project in early! ;) Thanks for entering the Jaded Blossom Crafter's Choice Challenge!

Trixie said...

Oh My Gosh!! I love all your projects!!! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

Michelle said...

these are adorable !!! nice to see your using that ribbon !!! thanks so much for linking up to our challenge this month at Jaded Blossom !!!!

michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Candace said...

great layouts and love how you used the JB die on your sun!! thanks for joining us for this month's challenge over at Jaded Blossom!!

BugBites said...

What a great frame , all those colors are fabulous. Thanks for sharing it over at JB.

Jamie said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Great layouts! Love how you made the sun. Thank you so much for joining this months challenge over at Jaded Blossom!!
~Candace
JB Owner