Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving challenge at Jaded Blossom

Hey, Y'all....Stefani here and I wanted to share a little Thank You gift I gave to my doctor earlier this week!  I told him it was a little Thanksgiving treat as I am thankful that I found him and he takes such good care of me.  Honestly, I would shower him with gifts each time I see him, but I know it would embarrass him.....so, I was able to sneak this in as a holiday gift.

I used 4 different Jaded Blossom stamp sets (Here's the Scoop, Get Well Soon, Got Candy and Simple Saying 3).  I also used the Mini Tag Dies and the wood scoops.  I used a sugar shaker, candied chocolates in all white and some twine, too.

I "borrowed" this idea from one of Michelle's Thanksgiving treats. 

11 comments:

Trixie said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

Candace said...

oh this is fun!! love that you used a scoop!!! thanks or joining us at Jaded Blossom!!

Michelle said...

so adorable of course !!!! hehehehe I LOVE it !! im sure he was touched you made him something thanks so much for participating in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

Michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jeanne said...

Stefani, this is adorable!! Love that jar and the scoop too! Thanks for joining in on our challenge over at Jaded Blossom this month!

Crystal said...

You rocked this girl! I love the thought of giving it to your Doctor! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Challenge!

Kate said...

Super Cute. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

crazyaboutcricut said...

So perfect! You're now his favorite patient I be!t! Thanks for joining us on the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :)

Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

Jaymie said...

This is cute! Loved how many things you used! Thanks for joining us in this months Jaded Blossom challenge!

Melissa said...

Very cute idea... thanks for joining Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

Rosie said...

very cute

Jamie said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!