Sunday, September 22, 2013

SVG Cutting Files Boys &Their Toys challenge

Hey, Y'all.....I'm entering another challenge....It is with a company I have gotten to know over the last few months of having my Cameo and I really love their product.  The challenge is with SVG Cutting Files and the theme is Boys & Their Toys.  Go follow this great company and see their products in action at SVGCuttingfiles.com

I grabbed this cute file as soon as I saw it....It is a slider card that I converted to a gift card holder.  I'm gonna get to use this card over and over again, but loving it for a birthday gift.  I also used some Jaded Blossom Products including the "I love you more than my phone" sentiment.

Hope you like it:
A special thank you for my friend Abby for the inspiration and for sharing the app icon file. 

6 comments:

Rosie said...

love it

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

So fun! My daughter would get a kick out of this project. Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files' Challenge.

Michelle said...

very cute chickie !!! of course the stamps you used ROCK ! lol thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting Challenge this month !!!

michelle ~ DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Unknown said...

Cute, perfect for my phone addicted kids, lol. Thanks for joining our Challenge this month over at SVG Cutting Files.

Trixie said...

I love this Stefani!! Super cute! Thanks for joining the SVG Cutting Files Challenge this month.

Jamie said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Challenge!